Friday, February 12, 2010

While I'm on Pet Peeves

This is another thing that just drives me crazy. I see this every morning on my drive to work.

Why do people double park when there are open parking spaces only a couple car lengths away? Sure, it would be nice to always park right in front of your destination, but can't you park 25 feet away and walk? And you think it's just fine to disrupt and slow down rush hour traffic to save yourself a few steps? Come on people, you are not the sun, and the earth does not revolve around you.

Now I feel better.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing since February 10th? WTH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say the 12th. But still. WTH?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been buuuuuusy! I do need to write more, it's that cathartic thing. More to come, promise.

    ReplyDelete